| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Angra Dos Reis in April is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in April is faintly wet. Around 189.5mm (7.5in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:17 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Angra Dos Reis April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Angra Dos Reis, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Angra Dos Reis:
- Barbacena, Brazil - 204.4 kms (127 miles) NNE
- Cataguases, Brazil - 246.1 kms (152.9 miles) NE
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 195 kms (121.2 miles) NE
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 170.9 kms (106.2 miles) NE
- Cordeiro, Brazil - 228.2 kms (141.8 miles) ENE
- Nova Friburgo, Brazil - 200.3 kms (124.5 miles) ENE
- Vassouras, Brazil - 95.6 kms (59.4 miles) NE
- Pirai, Brazil - 60.3 kms (37.5 miles) NE
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 69.2 kms (43 miles) ENE
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 69.5 kms (43.2 miles) ENE
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) E
- Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil - 233.7 kms (145.2 miles) E